Monday 13 September 2010

Soul Purpose

I'm new to blogging and unsure how personal to make it, but I think the blogs I've read and liked the best are ones that are pretty personal.

Well, I'll try it and see how it feels.

I've been stuck for ages struggling with my soul purpose, finding what it is that really makes me happy, that I can do well and share with other people.  Oh and not to mention makes me very rich!!! 

I've been working as a manager in a bistro and doing some art work and courses in my spare time, of which there never seems to be enough.  I've been unhappy with this situation for ages, but seem to be in a rut and unable to climb out!

I think my soul purpose is being creative, possibly being an artist and writer, but there is always a lot of fear and doubt around it.  Which leads to procrastination.

self portrait (detail), pencil,  2007
If this blog could be a record of my journey from being stuck to being unstuck, from fear to freedom, that would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment